Opportunity: Sales Manager
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic sales manager to join us to help grow our business and bring wider awareness to new consumers.
Our distillery Shipbourne, Kent makes Gins, Fruit Brandies and Rums. We have won multiple awards for our spirits and for the innovative approach we take to make our business ethical and sustainable.
This opportunity is for a full time role based mainly in the field with time also spent in our distillery in Shipbourne. It will require substantial travel within London and the South East.
The role will involve...
- The role is to grow the brand and maximise sales, distribution & visibility by developing the brand within London and the South East
- You will develop new distribution relationships and listings with pubs, bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Deliver brand training and education with our on-trade customers
- Develop relationships with our distribution partners to grow existing business
- Manage marketing budget to maximise its impact
- Input into business strategy
- Pitch in with distillery graft when required
You'll fit the bill if...
- You're looking for a role where you can be the face of a business and grow your reputation within the industry.
- you're driven and motivated to succeed with an entrepreneurial can-do mentality
- You'll be able to demonstrate independent working and thinking with a track record of strong sales experience
- Have a knowledge of the U.K. drinks industry, with an enthusiasm for spirits and a working knowledge of cocktails.
- Comfortable interacting with senior decision makers as well as speaking authoritatively with groups of people
- Excellent written communication
- Don't mind flexible working – with some parts of role falling outside of traditional office hours.
References will be required. Driving licence essential.
Salary will be market rate and dependent upon experience.
Please send c.v. and cover letter to email@example.com